Sunday, May 19, 2013

Classics King He-Man







King He-Man is the club exclusive figure for 2013

I love the idea of Adam becoming He-Man full time and taking his rightful place as King of Eternia.  I love the way his head sculpt is a mix between young He-Man and King Randor.  I like the way the armor on the figure pays tribute to so many different things and the blue cape is a great touch also.  The weapons he comes with are top notch also.  I love the staff, but the pieced together power sword may be one of the best weapons in the entire line so far.  The worn out, repaired sword looks like it has been through hell and back again several times over.

This is a great figure and great continuation of the story of He-Man.  I just hope this line keeps going long enough to tell more of that story.


No comments:

Post a Comment